Sunday, December 02, 2007

Long overdue Halloween Photos


Ok, per request from friends, here are a couple of photos from Halloween. Please excuse the wonky blue tone as I had just gotten my new camera and hadn't figured out how to change the settings yet! The first one is my favorite and I totally can't believe I even caught it. Was snapping away when Braden's little girlfriend said "Get one with me kissing him!" Of course, I was expecting a little peck on the cheek, but as you see, she laid it on him....right on the lips! GASP!


And here, you can see my little dragon grabbing up a handful of candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters at the front door. Both of the boys like giving out the candy as much as they like getting it, I think.



A night of too much candy, hyper kids and lots of fun!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter