Sunday, June 22, 2008

No, I'm not MIA...

Just having a little summer fun with my boys before I start back "schooling" again!
And here are a few of my recent pages:







I did a couple more yesterday, but don't have pictures yet.
Unfortunately, my camera battery died yesterday while I was trying to take pictures of the kids in the pool! Great timing!
We've been having a great summer so far!
Here are some of the things we've been enjoying:
-Going to Destin in May
-Having friends over
-Going to the movies to see "Kung Fu Panda" (It was hillarious!)
-The kids playing in the kiddie pool
-Roasting marshmallows and making s'mores
-I've been enjoying lots of reading in my 'free' time
-Getting spoiled to Thomas working from home now!
-Going to "Go Jump!" (A place filled with those inflatable bouncer thingys....I even got in on it!)
- Lots of just being outside
Just loving us all being together all the time!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter