Thursday, August 25, 2005

The small things














So I'm sitting at my desk typing away and in the background Braden is playing with stickers and paper. I am, of course, a happy camper if he can stay entertained for a few minutes while I check e-mail and browse around and such. I turn around to see this (see above). SO you're thinking what's the big deal, right? Well, I thought it was totally cute! He had made a little card and propped it up right beside mine. This tells me 3 things:

1. He knows Mommy is a card maker.
2. Creativity runs in the family. (wink wink)
3. He is trying to be like ME.

Now what bigger compliment can you get than that?!

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a wonderful compliment. I love when the boys do little things like that for me too. We are so blessed to have time with our children like we do.

Free Blog Counter