Friday, June 09, 2006

A quick thought.....

Baby is sleeping and Braden is quietly entertaining himself with a huge pile of pipe cleaners...crafting all sorts of neat things. Anyway, I actually got a couple of minutes to be on the internet and catch up on things I haven't looked at in a long time. Was going through some old posts of Stacy Julian's blog. She is the editor of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine (for those who don't know) and I enjoy learning much from her about scrapbooking. Anyway, I saw this quote:


Being a Mom means
never having a minute . . .
yet always making a moment.

- Michael Nolan


...And it really caught my eye. Because that is EXACTLY how I am feeling right now. Life is SO busy with new baby things and I often find myself exhausted and sometimes a little stressed out. BUT...somehow I seem to make the time to get done what is really important. And in perspective, that is taking care of my two little ones. I need to stop and remember not to get caught up in the craziness so much that I forget to stop and enjoy all that I have been blessed with. And if you are making a moment to read this, I challenge you to do the same!

And so I leave you with the cuteness photo of the day!















-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
It's so great to see you posting again! I've checked back so often hoping to see pictures of Bryson, Braden & the fam. I hope you all are enjoying your new home. It looks like it's just filled with many wonderful *moments*.
Blessings,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Nice Blankets! Oh, and I guess the boys are cute too! JK! :)

~Nichole

Free Blog Counter